20 Jul Wanted: Production room in Oslo – 1000 kr reward
Since February, we are on the hunt in finding a production facility in Oslo. You can help us, and if we find something appropriate, you will receive a 1000 kr reward.
• About 20 sqm of space that can be easily washed / cleaned and therefore fulfills the standards of the norwegian Food and Drug Administration (godkjent fra Mattilsynet) for food production.
• about 20 sqm for storage.
• Access to water and energy.
• Should be at ground level, or easily reachable for moving of heavy boxes.
• Ventilation (or at least a window). The brewing process is clean, there are NO strong smells (unlike beer brewing). We only have to cook fresh tea every day and let it cool in a specialized process.
• Bonus: Walk-in fridge.
Because of those unique requirements, it is also possible for us to co-rent / utilize a kitchen / kantine in a Company / School / Café / Restaurant / Church (most of them are not used 24/7) or rent out a basement room. We also offer to renovate a space.
If you have anything like that or have someone that can provide this, please contact us ASAP.
All the best! :)